Your email account at EPhost has the ability to check and download messages from your other email accounts hosted at other providers. This is very useful to consolidate messages from multiple accounts.
- Login to your Web Mail located at: http://mail.ephost.com
- Go to Settings (gear icon on the left) >> My Pop Retrieval using the drop-down menu at the top.
- Click Add New POP Account
- Complete the fields and Save.
- You email will be downloaded into your inbox every 10 minutes.
Fields to complete:
Server: This is the POP (incoming) mail server. E.g. mail.remote-provider.com
Port: The incoming mail server port. Usually 110.
Username: Your username for the remote account.
Password: Your password for the remote account.
- Authenticate using APOP. May be required for some mail servers.
- Leave a copy of the message on the server. Leave a copy of the message on the server to download later.
- Server Requires SSL. Server uses additional security for email.
Download Messages To: You can choose which mailbox folder you would like messages to appear. If you specify your INBOX then messages will also be downloaded into your email client too. E.g. MS Outlook