Resetting your email password(s) is pretty simple for you to do on any of EPhosts Windows Hosted Accounts
- Login to your Account
- Click on the Green Button "Control Panel"
- Hover over the Mail icon and click on "Accounts"
- Click on the email account you wish to modify
- You may enter a new password in the password fields
- Check the "Change Password" box
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the window
TIPS for Passwords:
- Use Both UPPER and lower case letters
- Use at least 3-4 numbers
- Use a couple of 'special characters', the ones on the number keys when you press the SHIFT button.
TIPS for Remembering / Storing Passwords:
- Write them Down and put them in a secure location (LEAST SECURE)
- Use the built in Password Manager in your Browser (better than writing down, but less secure than last option of a Password Manager)
- Use a Password Program Like LastPass.com or KEEPASS.info (Pretty Good Security)
Also See: Email Settings POP3 / IMAP | Check email online | Email Troubleshooting | Adding an email to your hosting account WINDOWS / LINUX
If you are still having issues, please contact us for further help.
1-877-EPHOST1 | firstname.lastname@example.org