Sucuri Security Service Control Panel
Tuesday, 7th June, 2022
We have recently upgraded the EPhost Sucuri Control Panel giving you access to even more tools to manage your account.
- New formatting and improved UI.
- Add URLS to be whitelisted/blacklisted.
- Add non-cache URLS to prevent them from being cached.
- Add emails to receive daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
- View Audit Trail and see Hack Attempts.
- See if you have been blacklisted by a number of 3rd party websites
- Added Advanced Setting to block top Attacker Country.
- Added Advanced Setting enable or disable caching.
- Added Advanced Setting to Restrict WP admin access.
You can still, you can still whitelist your IP, clear cache, and set advanced settings.