Frankland Hosting Migration - DNS Transfer Initiated
Posted by Joe Rebis (Import) on 01 July 2007 04:49 AM
1) LAST CHANCE FOR STORED EMAIL: This is your final chance to get any stored email from the old servers. Please download any old messages by POP3 you may wish to keep. Sometime within 24 hours your email will be directed to the new servers in San Diego. Due to the nature of DNS, we cannot predict the exact time this will happen for you. Be sure to use the email settings below to eliminate and reduce issues.
2) MAIL SERVER SETTINGS: While you probably DO NOT need to make a change to your email client (e.g. MS Outlook). Please note the settings and the address to the web based email below- as a precaution.
3) 3RD PARTY DNS USERS: Please make the appropriate updates to your DNS now. You should have received your new IP address by email yesterday.
Mail Server Settings:
You should not have to make ANY changes to your mail server settings. However, if it is necessary, then please use the settings below.
Web based email: http://mail.your_domain.com
Username: Your Email Address
Password: Your existing password
NOTE: Your outgoing mail server settings may be different depending on your ISP. We require SMTP authentication.
Also See POP3 Settings: http://www.ephost.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=45&nav=0,6
Also See MS Outlook: http://www.ephost.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=53&nav=0,6
To report a problem after the migration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following. Please allow 12 hours from the date of this email to report your web site issue. **This is being done to ensure you are in fact seeing the new platform.**
1) Check to see if your issues is already address on a global basis: EPhost News
2) As with any support request you MUST include your domain name and optionally your account number.
3) Include EXACT details on how we can reproduce the problem.
4) If a username and password are needed to reproduce the problem please include them or your response will be delayed.
5) Include any error messages you have received, and what you have done to track down the problem yourself.
If you haven't already, be sure to direct all communication to EPhost now. Please do not send email to the franklandhosting.com domain.
Toll Free: 877-374-6781
Support: email@example.com (24x7)
Billing: firstname.lastname@example.org (M-F 9am-5pm PST)
Sales: email@example.com (M-F 9am-5pm PST)
Thank you for your patience.