The New Control Panel is Live!
Posted by - NA - on 27 January 2009 02:11 PM
New Login Details:|
Account Name: USR405
Login Name: USR405
Password: Your normal control panel password.
If you do not have your password please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a new password and we will reset it for you.
1) There is a new login parameter to login to the control panel. You must specify the account name (your account number) and a login name (e.g. currently the same as your account name) in addition to the password. We now have the ability to create multiple logins per account giving you needed flexibility for others using your account. e.g. a web developer. Using this new feature, along with the new Account Login Role feature, you can effectively give specific permissions to certain users.
2) There are several "billing" notes:
a) Domain Name Registrations: Domain name registrations are not currently in the new system. We will be manually transferring them to your account over the next 2 weeks. We will automatically renew all domains in the meantime.
b) Extra Features: All Extra Features (including SSL Certificates purchases) could not be imported from the old system. We will be manually moving them to the new panel in the next two weeks. However, the resources from those extra features should be still be available to you. e.g. your SSL certificate will continue to function.
c) New Purchases: Please contact support if you wish to purchase a new feature over the next couple of weeks. We will be making our best effort to get them into the new system ASAP.
3) Features: Your account includes several features (including help screens) which may or may not be currently available to you. Please allow us an additional 48 hours to complete the full configuration of your account before contacting us regarding any features that appear to be missing from your account. This is especially true for dedicated server customers. Please contact email@example.com if a particular feature is needed urgently. Our Knowledge base will be updated over the next few months.
4) Reporting: Until the new control panel has been fully configured over the next few weeks, please do not rely on the reporting and resource usage displayed in your control panel.
5) We will be implementing a "Customer Service" password to be used when contacting customer service for authentication purposes. If you or a user on your account is unable to identify themselves, this will be used to authenticate.
6) Password Protection/Secure Folders:
a) Users with Secure Folders (Password Protected Directories) will not see their Secure Folders in Helm as they were not migrated to the new Helm database. However, the folder will remain protected. You can use the control panel to recreate the folder and users. In some cases, if you are unable to login to your Secure Folder, you will definitely need to recreate the Secure folder and users.
7) Resellers: You will receive additional information shortly.
If you have any question or concerns please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org