Changing Required Registration Fields
To print this entire article, click the printer icon at the bottom of the page
When a new user registers for your portal, they are presented with a registration module that includes a number of contact info fields such as email or address.
By default DotNetNuke requires all fields to be filled in in order to allow a user to register. However, the administrators of a portal can specify exactly which fields are required.
To change the required registration fields, log into DotNetNuke as admin or host:
- Click the account name link in the upper right corner of any page
- Note: Skin authors may change the location of this link
- In the registration module that is shown, the fields on the right may be
- Uncheck the check box to the right of each field you do not want
- Each click of a check box will reload the page, so be sure to wait for
the hourglass to disappear before continuing