As an added convenience we offer PayPal as an additional option to make a make a payment. In order to make a payment via PayPal, you will need to have a registered PayPal account. Please follow the instructions below if you need to make a payment via PayPal.
To make a PayPal Payment:
- Log into Account Center.
- Click the 'Billing' menu item from the top blue bar and select "My Invoices" in the drop-down menu.
- Click the invoice number of an unpaid invoice to view the invoice.
- On the Left side under the Client information - Click the drop down menu for "Payment Method"
- In the drop down box and select 'Payment by PayPal'.
- In the top right of the invoice the Green "PAY NOW" Button will Change to a PayPal Logo
- Click the 'PayPal Checkout' Logo button.
- Finish payment by logging into PayPal.
- You will be notified via email when the payment has been processed.
Also See: All Billing KB's | Update Credit Card | Make a Payment | Printing an Invoice
If you are still having issues, please contact us for further help.
1-877-EPHOST1 | email@example.com