We no longer send out paper invoices to our customers. At some point, the need to print or save a copy of an invoice may arise. This can be done via the Account Center in the My Invoices section.
To Print an Invoice:
- Login to your Account.
- Click on "Billing" in the navigation bar - then select "My Invoices".
- Click on the Invoice you want to print.
- This will open a new window with the invoice.
- Click "File", then click "Print" in your browser (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, FireFox or click button at bottom.)
You may also use CTRL+P (Windows) or CMD+P (Mac) to trigger the print dialogue.
- To download the PDF version of the invoice, click the "Download" link at the bottom of the invoice.
Also See: All Billing KB's | Update Credit Card | Make a Payment | Printing an Invoice
If you are still having issues, please contact us for further help.
1-877-EPHOST1 | firstname.lastname@example.org