Whether you are an experienced web designer or a novice, website templates are a great way to get a good looking site up and running quickly. Most templates can be modified to changes colors, pictures and even the layout depending on your skill level. In many instances, several versions with different layouts are provided for you.
Here is a list of recommended software needed to edit and modify your template:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash (if needed)
- Sublime Text: A sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose with great performance (Win/Mac/Linux).
- Notepad++: A free source code editor which supports several programming languages running under the MS Windows environment.
Your Browser can also help in the development or modification of templates with the right plugin or extension. (search for Web development, web dev, etc...)
There are several tutorials and live chat support here:
A Few Good Templates websites:
- http://themeforest.net *
- http://www.elegantthemes.com *
- http://www.wordpress.org/themes/ *
* Good for WordPress Templates
If you are still having issues, please contact us for further help.
1-877-EPHOST1 | firstname.lastname@example.org