At EPhost, Inc., we are always interested in making sure your email is properly delivered and received. If you think that you may have an issue, please help us help you by providing specific details regarding the problem. In order for us to track down a missing or bounced email problem (or any email problem) we will need as much of the following information as you can gather before we begin. Without this information we will not be able to find the particular email transaction in the log files.
First, as a precautionary measure, please check the following:
- Look in your junk email folder online (web based email) for missing email.
- Turn off your anti-spam service and try sending again. (on your computer or device)
- Turn off your local anti-spam and or firewall and send your email again. (on your computer or device)
- Please make sure you AND the sender have correctly spelled each others email address and that the email address is current.
Second, please collect the following information:
- Gather the email address information both the "to" and "from" information.
- The time and date the email was sent.
- A copy of the original email.
If applicable, a copy of the bounce message.
- Headers intact if possible. (example: How to get headers from Outlook)
- Have the sender email it to a different email address if necessary.
- Did the email contain an attachment?
- Your Internet Service Provider.
- Your outgoing mail server setting.
- Your anti-virus and anti-spam software name.
- Can the problem be reproduced?
- Optionally: Send us the name and telephone number of the sender/recipient.
Once you have collected as much information as possible, please send an email to email@example.com
Also See: Email Settings POP3 / IMAP | Check email online | Email Troubleshooting | Adding an email to your hosting account WINDOWS / LINUX
If you are still having issues, please contact us for further help.
1-877-EPHOST1 | firstname.lastname@example.org