To add an email account in Microsoft Outlook 2003:
- Click Tools.
- Click E-Mail Accounts.
- Click Add a New Email Account then click Next.
- In the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window check the following:
- Your Name: Display name how it will be seen by others
- E-mail address: Full e-mail address
- Account Type: POP3
- Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.ephost.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.ephost.com
- User name: Enter in the full e-mail address
- Password: Your E-Mail account password
- Remember password is optional but if not selected the you will have to enter your password every time you send or receive e-mail
- Click More Settings.
- Click Outgoing Server.
- Make sure My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming server are both checked.
- Click Advanced.
- In the Advanced window enter the following:
- Incoming server (POP3): 995
- Outgoing server (SMTP): 465
- This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL): Both boxes must be checked
- Click OK then Next then Finish.
- Send a test e-mail to make sure the settings are correct and the e-mail is working.
If you are still having issues, please contact us for further help.
1-877-EPHOST1 | email@example.com