To add an email account in Microsoft Outlook 2003:
- Click 'Tools' on the menu
- Click 'E-Mail Accounts' on the sub-menu
- Select the option 'Add a New Email Account' then click Next
- In the 'Email Accounts Server Type' Window, choose either POP3 or IMAP
- Your Name: Display name how it will be seen by others
- E-mail address: Full e-mail address
- Incoming mail server (pick one corresponding to previous choice)
- (POP3): mail.ephost.com
- (IMAP): mail.ephost.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.ephost.com
- User name: Enter in the full e-mail address
- Password: Your E-Mail account password
- Remember password is optional but if not selected the you will have to enter your password every time you send or receive e-mail
- Click 'More Settings' button
- Click on the 'Outgoing Server' tab
- Make sure 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication' and 'Use same settings as my incoming server' are both checked
- Click the 'Advanced' tab
- In the Advanced window enter the following:
- Incoming server (POP3): 995 OR
- Incoming server (IMAP): 993
- Outgoing server (SMTP): 465
- Both boxes must be checked 'This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)'
- Click 'OK' then Next then Finish.
- Send a test e-mail to make sure the settings are correct and the e-mail is working.
Also See: Email Settings POP3 / IMAP | Check email online | Email Troubleshooting | Adding an email to your hosting account WINDOWS / LINUX | Using MSOutlook 2003, 2007/2010, 2013/2016
If you are still having issues, please contact us for further help.
1-877-EPHOST1 | firstname.lastname@example.org